Vision, Mission and Values
PLACES will become the statewide leader in providing quality housing and supportive living services to adults who have been diagnosed with mental health disorders.
To operate within a culture of respect and dignity and to employ best practices to enhance community living skills and provide quality housing for adults diagnosed with mental health disorders, including those experiencing homelessness.
- Promote individual potential in a safe environment
- Strive for quality, innovation and caring
- Operate within the culture of respect, dignity and compassion for all
- Provide a familial atmosphere for residents, clients, tenants and staff
- Remain focused on and dedicated to the people we serve
- Follow through with the plans developed and commitments made to the people we serve