Consider a Gift to PLACES and Help the Most Vulnerable Among Us
Help PLACES care for adults diagnosed with mental health disorders, including the homeless. Your gift will help us continue to provide the highest level of housing and supportive services our residents, clients and tenants need to live happier, healthier, more independent lives.
Ways to Give
- Donate online directly to PLACES using the button below.
- Donate by sending a check directly to PLACES:
11 W. Monument Ave.
Dayton, OH 45402
- Shop at Kroger so PLACES Can Earn Cash Back – at No Cost to You.
1. Go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com
2. Select Cincinnati, Ohio, and then enroll
3. Sign in to your existing www.kroger.com account using your email and password (or create a new account if you do not have one)
4. Select PLACES as your organization to support by typing 81996 or PLACES
5. Save your selection
6. Annual enrollment is required
- Respond to our annual solicitation for the Holiday Party for residents, clients, tenants and their families by contacting the executive director.
- Contribute to our endowment fund, the Heart and Home Legacy Society established through The Dayton Foundation. IMPORTANT: Enter “PLACES Legacy Fund – 3249” in The Dayton Foundation Fund Name field on the gift form. By giving to the Heart and Home Legacy Society, you will help protect the future for our residents, clients and tenants and ensure that our quality programs are unaffected by government budget cuts. Our ultimate goal at PLACES is to reduce our dependence on public funding over time.
- Make a planned charitable gift. Talk to your financial advisor, or contact us today about making a planned charitable gift that may provide you with estate, gift or income tax benefits. Giving options include:
- Bequest by will
- Life insurance
- Retirement funds
- Charitable remainder trusts
- Charitable lead trusts
- Charitable gift annuities
PLACES is a 501(c)(3) organization. Contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Our Wish List
PLACES has a need for these new or gently used items:
- 12- to 15-passenger van
- Bus tokens/passes
- Cleaning supplies
- Handicap-accessible van
- Holiday gifts, decorations
- Household appliances, furnishings
- Indoor furniture
- Kitchen furnishings
- Latex gloves
- Laundry supplies
- Nonperishable food
- Outdoor furniture, grills
- Paper products
- Tickets to events
If you would like to donate any of these items or another item not on this list, please contact the at PLACES. Donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.